Tuesday, June 12

top of the morning to ye

The following songs have been stuck in my head this morning (I have only been awake for an hour) They are in chronological order:

"My Shepherd Will Supply My Need" because I gave a lesson about sheep at FHE last night
Limb Bizkit's "Nookie" I haven't listened to that since I was 14 years old. I hate that song.
"A Child's Prayer" because I sing that song whenever a bad song or thought gets in my head
"Check on it" by beyonce because that song is on the cd in the car i am driving and when I heard the beat I changed it, knowing it would get stuck in my head. well it did anyway so i should have listened to the entire song.
"One Night Only" from Dreamgirls because I got this flyer from the bookstore that says "one day only!!" Those jerks I will never shop there again! Unless it's for a textbook...but that is THEIR LOSS!

Why do songs get stuck in my head?
This link thinger is soooo great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the thought of hearing you sing a child's prayer when something dirty comes on tv or something is halarious.