Monday, October 29

My Weekend

was pretty good. I died my hair pitch black on Thursday. On Friday I went to the funnest Halloween party ever. It was just too cute. Scary movie in the basement, fire pit outside, pumpkin carving in the living room, cookie decorating in the dining room, caramel fondue and festively named food in the kitchen. (7-layer bean dip="6 feet under dip," "frog eye salad," "vampire blood salsa") hehe it was fantastic.
Then my roommate came home with her date who I have a fragment of a crush on and I talked to them about how much fun they had together.
Saturday I cut my bangs too short. So embarrassing. Then I watched Holley cut Katherine's Hair and it looks good and Holley fixed my bangs so they look semi-presentable.
Later that evening Kath, Veda, and I got a 10 lb pumpkin and carved 3 different faces on it. Mine was happy, Veda's was angry, and Katherine's was sad. We rotate it each night.
After pumpkins a bunch of us went to Humor-U Comedy--a stand-up comedy show. The majority of it was pretty hilarious!
Last night we had a scone party which was better than the last one because we didn't have to slave in the kitchen to feed the millions of people in our house. It was more low key and I was able to talk to my friends.

sooo that's that.

No comments: