8 years old, wise beyond his years.
He met a guy I went on a couple dates with, and I asked him what he thought and if he had any advice. Just to see what he would say. Here's some snippets of a beautiful conversation:
- "He probably really likes you because he asked you out."
- "You should maybe ask him on a date next so he knows you like him."
- "You guys will probably get married next summer."
- "If you want it to work out, don't fight while you are dating. If you fight while you are dating, it probably won't last."
- "If you want to stay married, don't fight for at least the first year. After the first year it's ok."