Wednesday, February 9

I go on dates with my parents

Yep. Sometimes more often than you may be comfortable with. Usually it's dinner and a movie. Last weekend we saw "The Dilemma" and went to my favorite restaurant: Malawi's Pizza. Everyone thinks it's too expensive. I say "Cafe Rio is expensive" and they shut up.


In all seriousness, Malawi's Capri Pizza will blow your brains out of your mind. It is made on wheat dough with fresh mozzarella and fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic. Drooling on my keyboard as I type. I'm off sugar and white bread so maybe that justifies this blog post?

3 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

I need to try that pizza place, especially because it sounds like I own it... yeah? Ok, the Molly Shannon video, so funny. Didn't we watch that a million times in college?

Hallie said...

haha yeah! I totally thought of you when it opened. My mom is like "How do you say that? MallOWIE's or MALLOWEE's?"
and I said "It's MALLOWEE's! Mallory told me it's like her name!"

Alyson Samantha said...

I love that place, too, and people say the same thing about the price. Lame.