Friday, December 26

Gramma Quotes

When my Grandma Kellis first noticed my hair she said "Oh I love your hair short. When you had it all long and straight you looked like a witch. I didn't tell you then but now I can."

Discussing the Christmas meal preparations:
Hallie: How about banana cream pie?
Grandma, in a condescending tone: What is banana cream pie? I've never heard of banana cream pie!

In the car on the way home from the temple...
Grandma to mom: ...then we have to go to the fabric store to get white fabric for your temple dress
Hallie: Oh you mean for my wedding dress? Grandma, will you embroider my wedding dress?
Grandma, without hesitation: I will not
Hallie: But what if you do want to?
Grandma: If I ever wanted to make your wedding dress I would break my hands so I couldn't.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

hahahaha. "I would break my hands so I couldn't."

Jennifer said...

hahahahahahaha!

amanda said...

bwahahahahaha! (sorry to copy you jen..)

Unknown said...

I love her!!!!! I think we could be really good friends.

emily Stoddard said...

wha hahahahaha. Oh my gosh Hallie. You're grandma is like my grandpa- says the funniest things that really arent too tactful. Im missing you already! Happy New Zealand to you!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

MisterandMissesLem said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!