It will be a good year.
I have yet to go to the rest of my classes, but the first two were a HIT!
Goals for this semester:
- Talk to someone in each class everyday--whether it be the same person or move around and meet new people.
- Do every single reading assignment
- Go to every single class
- Complete every single assignment
- Stick to my hot hal cause and go down two sizes
- Stop making fun of people
- Stop saying things without thinking (atleast don't do it so frequently--like Sunday night my roommate and the guy she recently started dating were standing up to leave and I asked "so are you guys off to bed?" I meant are each of them, separately, going off to bed to SLEEP. Then later I was talking about how I liked the decorations in our living room except that jar full of sand and seashells and that we needed to throw that out the window...yeah...the owner of that jar, my roommate, was sitting right next to me. I didn't think it was her's!)