My friends warned me about you:
reeking with American Eagle and pooka shell necklaces.
Things I want to remember about this place:
- The person I was before (normal) and the who I am now (psycho)
- How my relief society teacher looked like my first blind date...and I couldn't look at her.
- The flowers I found on the brink of death and so I watered them and now they are beautiful
- I Capture the Castle movie in the lounge
- The fact that I ate a total of 3 meals there
- My ruthless bros before hoes roommate (and in some cases bros before boyfriend)
- The pool
- The red lips shaped soap bar
- The time where I said the opening prayer for sacrament meeting: After the opening hymn I forgot that I was supposed to pray so I just sat there...then I remembered and said "OH!" kind of loud. On my way toward the podium I forgot to be graceful so I walked in my infamous "gestapo" way and stumbled to the front. During the prayer I got mixed up and forgot it was morning so I said "we're thankful for this morni-afternoo-morning..." and everyone busted out laughing.