Sunday, July 22

SPOILER ALERT! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



I bawled. 3 times. And I haven't cried for months!

I love this book so much. Before reading it I made the conclusion, as i am sure many others have also, that the 7th horcrux is the lightning scar on Harry's forhead. I thought for sure Harry would have to die in this book to truly kill Voldemort! But I, as Voldemort, underestimated Harry Potter.

The snitch deal was driving me crazy the entire book! I kept thinking, "HEY!! What about the snitch?" It was worth the anticipation, because it was so beautiful when his dead loved ones walked him to his supposed death. That part was so touching!

I was totally Harry in this book, usually I am Hermione.

I really like that Dumbledore was able to talk things through with him. There was no way Harry could carry on without the information that he gave him. And how crazy it must have been to have Draco's mom lie to Voldemort to help Harry! Ohhhh so good.

That whole wand deal! I loved the look on Voldemort's face! I totally remember Draco disarming the wand from Dumbledore! AHHHH
There were so many twists that were so brilliant. J.K. Rowling is a master artist! I want to read through the whole series now...and make connections and go completely crazy, then go back to a normal life.


THANKS JK!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i won't tell anyone. secrets safe.