I bought a pack of grandma's cookies from the vending machines and wanted them to be warm and soft. So I tore open the package for ventilation and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds. I looked in the microwave glass door and couldn't see the package, just the cookie. So I opened it and saw the package had shrunk tight agains the cookie and because the package was a picture of a cookie it looked like just the cookie in there. Funny huh. So yeah. Don't put cookies covered in plastic packages in the microwave. It was probably a warning...to not eat cookies.